Empower business and community leaders with the knowledge and tools you
need to use your orgnaization as a force for good.
> Develop a strategy to increase social impact.
> Gain skills needed to drive implementation of strategy.
> Learn how to measure and communicate success.
> Grow your network with like-minded leaders.
Who should take this program?
> Designed for leaders in the corporate, non-profit and public sectors who are
interested in integrating social impact, sustainability and social responsibility
strategies within their organizations.
When will this program be offered?
> Each course will run on a weekend in October or November 2018.
Specific dates to be determined. Registrations accepted starting July 2nd.
Social Impact Strategy
Understanding key concepts including social enterprise, social innovation,sustainability, shared value and social responsibility
• Alignment of mission and values for social impact
• Leadership skills for social impact and organizational change
• Understanding social issues through systems-thinking
• Developing a culture of engagement, innovation and social entrepreneurship
through human-centered design
Animating Social Impact
• Developing empathy-building tools
• Creating collaborative partnerships with all sectors
• Developing meaningful Indigenous relations
• Evaluating social impact
• Creating impact-based storytelling and social marketing strategy
Enrollment will be capped at 16 students per course. Students may take either course, or both.
If you have questions or are interested, please contact Heather Braid at Heather.Braid@macewan.ca.